.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Phenomenology of Love Essay

Love is some affaire that means very antithetical things to different mess. For some, admire behind be purely romantic, or eve purely sexual. For separates, real tell apart is utterly unconditional and only truly exists between family members, or between people and a deity. And for some people, approve is fluid, ever changing, and everywhere, and is felt for family, friends, partners, pets, and evening inanimate objects, dead artists, and fictional characters. none of these people would be right or wrong, further one thing is certain complete is the most potent force in the absolute universe. Between partners of any description, be they married or, boyfriend and girlfriend, straight or gay, young or old, get it on is a relationship of mutual rationality and respect. Marriages and partnerships are often built on common ground that people find when they premier meet this can be as cryptic as sharing religious, philosophical or religious beliefs, or as simple as findin g that you shaft the same film, book, or band.This frame of love is often reliant on some kind of chemistry that strange cutaneous senses that they give you in the pit of your stomach, and the feeling that zero point in the world is more than important to you than enjoying the moment youre in together. Some people feel that they cognise love at first sight, where they know from the minute they set eyes on each separate that they want to be with that person, but something built on common interests and appreciation must be stronger. It is the strength of this feeling that ventures love the most powerful emotion that most of us leave alone ever experience. People can do some dreadful things out of hate and fear, but love can push us to do much, much worse. And it is often love that can cause us to hate, whether its out of jealousy, or peevishness because our loved one has been hurt. Love, ultimately, is a sacrifice, whatever the relationship, and it must be the most powerfu l force in the universe because as human beings, we make true sacrifices for nothing less. Love is a very special and meaty word to each human being.Read moreExample of coaxing Essay About LoveEach human being has his/her feature thoughts about love to guide himself/herself to land safely and smoothly into the state of Love. Without this preconceived idea of love, people would be acting like a blind person searching for the light with thousand of obstacles in front. I know this question exists in each human beings mind including myself. If not it is still waiting to be discovered deeply in your heart. What do I think of love? For me, I deliberate love is a priceless diamond, because a diamond has thousands of locutions, and eachreflection represents a moment of love. With love I can accept a persons imperfections without any condition, and able to transfer the way I love myself to another person who I am fancy at. With love I can have the power against loneliness, sadness, a nd illness, and to be able to tilt them into my happiness. As well as, having a key to open my heart to front at this world without a mask, to show people who I actu every last(predicate)y am. But on the other hand, my love cannot be a tack for anything, which means nothing can be substituted for my love.It also means those reflections of the diamond cannot be replaced by any kind of light or reflection, because the sham reflection will not be a real diamond, and will not be able to spread out its resplendent and meaning(prenominal) reflection of love to people about whom I care. Most of us act as though we know what it is without truly understanding its meaning and essence. This has been true of me. Before I encountered this phenomenology of love, I already had experiences of loving other people my family, my friends, and girlfriends past and present. However, I was belonged to the people whom Erich Fromm described as believe in the popular notion of love. I emphasized the c haracteristics of the people I loved, why I needed them, and I mostly demanded that they love me more than I demanded myself to love them. My concept love was shallow. Yes, I felt it, but I knew it not. However, all that changed when I came across the phenomenology of love.It was an articulation of fundamental characteristics of love which I knew my heart was saying but my mind was incapable of place into words. When I was reading the said phenomenology, I constantly had that weird feeling of realizing something and relating to it strongly with past experiences. I strongly agree with it. Indeed, love begins with the experience of loneliness and then grows as someone reaches out lovingly to the other. I also experienced that, but did not know its meaning in relation to the love I had. Indeed, in loving others, I incessantly sought their love too, in the same or in even greater measure than that which I gave them. But I realized with the phenomenology that it is first-rate to feel that way and wish for the same, but that it should not be the indigence in my loving act. But what struck me the most was the statement that when we love someone without knowing our true worth, we are like making them sparkler bins to whom we throw ourselves. Because of this and the entirety of the phenomenology of love, I learned what loving is truly allabout. Indeed, its a many-splendored thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment