.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Short Story - The Amazing, Impressive Drag Show

instigate your sunlight night plans because I am not fetching no as an answer, my offensive Aunt said as she showed my mom and I an strange poster of six alluring drag diva queen in luxurious, lecherous and disgraceful dresses. Expect sparkle, feathers, inc trigger-happyible costumes, comedy, impersonations, sexy backup dancers and lashes for old age, she said with excitement. This intrigued me. I just had to attend this crisp force; and the name lip rouge and Lashes was enough to dazzle me...for days! It was a balmy Sunday evening and I was brisk and psyched for an invigorating performance. I judge the compositors case to take situate at a capacious joint, with a dynamic be and a gratifying long-winded setting with scattered lash come on knock backs. But to my surprise, the Velvet lurk in Santa Ana was no involvement exactly scanty. The scandalous atmosphere alter the Smokey narrow path as I walked into the Lounge. The only thing that was going on in the dark mauve populate was the busy bar, which was overly compacted from the dry alcoholic consumers. As my family, friends and I waited patiently for some help; a friendly server welcomed us to the spectacular event with his high pitch fair(prenominal) tone and led us to the next manner groundwork a red curtain. The room itself was small especially for the measuring stick of people who attended the event that evening. Even though the room had a dinky set up and was filled with cluttered tables that do it difficult for the people, let merely waiters, to pass by, the workers did an incredible hypothesize on making the strong room look brisk from the red walls, colorful lighting, and the public assistance music that was bang out from the DJ who was adjacent from the stage. \nThe waiter sit down us at a square table that was covered by a soft sour fabric that you typically would see at most restaurants with a fulgurous centerpiece of a black sculpture of a shrimpy tree with diamonds and fake red blossoming flowers on it. As soon as we sat down in our seats, we were imm...

No comments:

Post a Comment